A Role of senior financial adviser in the multinational organisation
1. The role and responsibility of senior financial executive/advisor
2. Financial strategy formulation
3. Corporate environmental, social, governance (ESG) and ethical issues
4. Management of international trade and finance
5. Strategic business and financial planning for multinational organisations
6. Dividend policy in multinationals and transfer pricing
B Advanced investment appraisal
1. Discounted cash flow techniques
2. Application of option pricing theory in investment decisions
3. Impact of financing on investment decisions and adjusted present values
4. Valuation and the use of free cash flows
5. International investment and financing decisions
C Acquisitions and mergers
1. Acquisitions and mergers versus other growth strategies
2. Valuation for acquisitions and mergers
3. Regulatory framework and processes
4. Financing acquisitions and mergers
D Corporate reconstruction and re-organisation
1. Financial reconstruction
2. Business re-organisation
E Treasury and advanced risk management techniques
1. The role of the treasury function in multinationals
2. The use of financial derivatives to hedge against forex risk
3. The use of financial derivatives to hedge against interest rate risk
F Professional skills
2. Analysis and evaluation
4. Commercial acumen
G Employability and technology skills
1. Use computer technology to efficiently access and manipulate relevant information.
2. Work on relevant response options, using available functions and technology, as would be required in the workplace.
3. Navigate windows and computer screens to create and amend responses to exam requirements, using the appropriate tools.
4. Present data and information effectively, using the appropriate tools.